THE FOLLOWING SETS FORTH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH DIGITALPATRO.COM SERVICES (“DITALPATRO” OR "DIGITALPATRO.COM") OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES. WELCOME! WHEN USING DIGITALPATRO.COM SERVICES, YOU ("MEMBER" OR "YOU" OR "YOUR") AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN ("TERMS OF SERVICE"). ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY DIGITALPATRO.COM VIA OUR WEBSITE (WHICH IS CURRENTLY LOCATED AT WWW.DIGITALPATRO.COM -- THIS "WEBSITE"). BY CLICKING THE "I AGREE" BUTTON, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY BE AMENDED BY DIGITALPATRO.COM AT ANY TIME IN OUR DISCRETION BY POSTING THE AMENDED TERMS ON OUR WEBSITE. IF YOU BECAME A MEMBER PRIOR TO THE POSTING OF AMENDED TERMS ON OUR WEBSITE, THE AMENDED TERMS SHALL AUTOMATICALLY BE EFFECTIVE 30 DAYS AFTER THEY ARE INITIALLY POSTED ON OUR SITE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE AFTER SUCH AMENDMENT SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGE. THIS AGREEMENT MAY NOT BE OTHERWISE AMENDED EXCEPT BY A WRITING SIGNED BY BOTH YOU AND DIGITALPATRO.COM
DIGITALPATRO.COM provides astrological content, reports, data, calendar, rashifal. Although portions of the Content may be viewed simply by visiting the DigitalPatro.com site (the "Free Services" and "Paid Service"), in order to access the personalised astrological zone and/or receive additional Content and services from DigitalPatro.com (the "Paid Services"), You may need to register as a member of DigitalPatro.com to receive certain Paid Services. The Free Services and the Paid Services are referred to collectively in these Terms of Service as the "Services." In consideration for the Paid Services,
a. provide certain current, complete, and accurate information about Member as prompted to do so by DigitalPatro.com and
b. maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. All information that We request and You provide on original sign-up, and all updates thereto, are referred to in these Terms of Service as "Registration Data." Many of the Services and Content are provided by third party suppliers and not by DigitalPatro.com.
2. MEMBER ELIGIBILITY: The Services are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services are not permitted to be used by minors (which means, in most jurisdictions, those under the age of 18) or temporarily or indefinitely suspended DigitalPatro.com members. In addition, DigitalPatro.com does not permit use of the Services by residents
a. of any jurisdiction that may prohibit our Services or
b. of any country that are prohibited by law, regulation, treaty or administrative act from entering into trade relations. If you do not qualify, please do not use the Services.
3. MEMBER REGISTRATION DATA: Upon registration, including Your provision of Registration Data, You will receive an DigitalPatro.com identification ("YOUR EMAIL ID ") and a password. You are entirely responsible if You do not maintain the confidentiality of Your DigitalPatro.com EMAILID and password. You are responsible for all uses of Your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. You may change Your password by following instructions on the Website. You agree that Your account, EMAILID, and password may not be transferred or sold to another party. You agree to immediately notify DigitalPatro.com of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security known to You.
4. OUR ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT: In order to ensure that DigitalPatro.com is able to provide high quality services, respond to customer needs, and comply with laws, You hereby consent to DigitalPatro.com employees and agents being able to access Your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or suspected abuse.
5. MODIFICATION TO SERVICES; BREACH; TERMINATION: DigitalPatro.com may modify or discontinue (in whole or in part) the Services or Your account with us, with or without notice, for any reason without liability to You, any other user, or any third party. Without limiting the foregoing, We reserve the right to terminate Your account immediately
a. if We are unable to verify or authenticate Your Registration Data or other information provided by You,
b. if We believe that Your actions may cause legal liability for You, DigitalPatro.com, or all or some of Our other users, or
c. if We believe You have
i. provided us with false or misleading Registration Data or other information,
ii. interfered with other users or the administration of the Services, or
7. MEMBER BEHAVIOUR AND RESTRICTIONS; COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: Your right to use the Services is personal to You. You represent that You are an individual and that You are not a corporation or other business entity. You agree not to resell or make any commercial use of the Services without the express written consent of DigitalPatro.com. You are solely responsible for the contents of Your transmissions through Our Website. Your use of the Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.You agree:
8. NO WARRANTY. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
A. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS. DigitalPatro.com ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AVAILABILITY (OR LACK THEREOF), TIMELINESS (OR LACK THEREOF), DELETIONS, MISDELIVERIES, OR FAILURES TO STORE ANY MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS OR PERSONALISATION SETTINGS;
B. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT BY WAY OF LIMITATION, DigitalPatro.com MAY DELETE E-MAIL OR OTHER ACCOUNTS OR THE INFORMATION THEREIN IF THE ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE FOR MORE THAN NINETY (90) DAYS;
C. USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA;
D. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND DigitalPatro.com, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS SUPPLIERS, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AND IT MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF CONTENT OR SERVICES, THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES, ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH DigitalPatro.com WEBSITE, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH DigitalPatro.com SITE, AND MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM DigitalPatro.com OR THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
11. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT: You acknowledge that the Content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or distributed via email, commercially produced information presented to Member by DigitalPatro.com, its suppliers, and/or advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You are not permitted to copy, use, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or create derivative works from the Content unless expressly authorised by AstroSage.com, its suppliers, or advertisers.
NOTICES. Except as otherwise stated in these Terms of Service, all notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or snail mail. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after an email is sent, or 3 days after deposit in the snail mail, to Member at the address provided by Member in the Registration Data and to DigitalPatro.com at the address set forth below: Lalitpur, Mahalaxmi NagarPalika, Nepal.
13. ARBITRATION; INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, relating to, or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules in the Indian Law. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, selected in accordance with the rules in the Indian Law, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party has the right to seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Agra in order to protect the rights of such party pending the completion of any arbitration hereunder, and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India and venue in Agra, Uttar Pradesh for any such proceeding. If either party files an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorneys' fees and costs up to one thousand US dollars.